Monday, May 7, 2012

Treehouse Herbs on break

I regret to let everyone know that I have to put my business on hold for about 2 years. My family will spend those coming years in Sweden. (My husbands job will take us there.)
On one hand I'm really excited for our family to be back in Europe for a while and therefore also closer to our family in Germany, but on the other hand it was really sad for me to decide that I will have to take a break business wise. I have to figure out the 'health department situation' in Sweden before I can say I continue over there...

Anyway:
I plan to sell my teas until we are ready to move (most likely July) but I will not restock anything.
New stock is available at Double Oak Farm, Columbus, IN and  homespun: modern handmade in Indy and Lori and Amanda will most likely receive whatever I will have left in June.

Feel free to send me a message, if you can't find what you're looking for in my Etsy store - I will not re-list anything there until I'm ready to start again. I still might have whatever you're looking for though.

I will keep in touch - thanks to my page on Facebook and my blog this should be no problem :)
Thanks for reading, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment